adesta - success is our attitude
adesta sees itself as a partner for customers as well as for freelancers. Each appreciate the high-quality, individual advice and support which they receive at adesta.
On behalf of our client, a world-renowned pharmaceutical enterprise with headquarters in the Rhine Main area, we are looking for a
Senior Scientist (m/f/d) in Raum Darmstadt
- Histopathology-BMTO analyzes histological tissue biomarkers in clinical trials and provides the assays needed for such analyses
- The responsibility of the advertised position is (i) to outsource the respective histological biomarker analyses to external vendors (writing requests for proposal, review of quotes, vendor selection, review of contract, supervision of assay transfer to vendor, surveillance of sample analysis, review of raw data and reports), (ii) and to represent Histopathology-BMTO towards internal preclinical/clinical/product/ teams, external partners and vendors as a socalled Subject Matter Expert
- The assays and assay specifications will be provided by dedicated experts within Histopathology-BMTO. These experts will also support the Subject Matter Expert whereever special Histopathology expertise is required.
- Degree in a scientific discipline (doctorate or master degree)
- Extensive experience in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry
- Experience with tissue biomarkers/histopathology
- Project management experience
- Languages: English business fluent, German spoken and written
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Strong prioritization skills
- Clinical trial management experience is a plus
Are you interested in this challenging freelance job? Then please submit your profile under specification of reference number 29-302-277. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Jungclaus.