Have you been looking for an entry into research and development for a long time? Are you passionate about research and want to contribute to something big?
You are a laboratory technician and are looking for a new challenge? - or - you have recently completed your training or studies and now want to hit the ground running?
We will put you in contact with our client, a leading international biotechnology company, and give you a quick and easy start as a researcher in biotechnology with a real option for professional and career development! Become part of the growth driven by innovative developments and take advantage of the opportunity to contribute to the creation of new product lines in demand worldwide as a
Senior Research Technician (f/d/m) Infectious Diseases in Großraum Stuttgart
- Direct placement opportunity with an innovative, internationally active company
- Room for initiative, responsibility and the opportunity to contribute your own ideas
- Attractive salary package
- Individual and personal career counselling - we prepare you for the interviews
- We do not require a cover letter! You send us your CV - we take care of the process for YOU!
- Prepare and conduct experiments to assess mRNA-based vaccines against
- infectious diseases of high medical need
- Characterize mRNA vaccines and their pharmacological activity in suitable
- models (in vitro systems and animal models) using diverse biological and
- analytical methods
- Evaluation and documentation of the experiments
- Responsibility for the laboratory devices
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in molecular biology, biochemistry, immunology,
or completed training as BTA, MTA, biology laboratory technician (f/m/d) with practical laboratory experience
- Experience with FACS analyses
- Experience and very good knowledge in molecular biological techniques (e.g. cell culture, transfection, ELISA, Western blot)
- Experience with animal experiments (FELASA B certificate is an advantage)
- Structured and efficient way of working
- Ability to work in a team and very good communication skills
- Confident handling of MS Office and GraphPad Prism
- Very good knowledge of German and English
Have we aroused your interest?
Then simply use the "Apply online now" button for your application.
You can find more vacancies for full-time or part-time jobs especially for chemical laboratory assistants, biology laboratory assistants, BTAs, CTAs and others in Frankfurt, Wiesbaden and Darmstadt at https://www.adesta.de/ihre-jobchancen/jobs-chemielaborant.
We look forward to hearing from you!