adesta - success is our attitude
adesta sees itself as a partner for clients as well as for jobseekers. Each appreciate the high-quality, individual advice and support which they receive at adesta.
On behalf of our client, a multinational medical devices and health care company, we are looking for a
Contract Manager (m/f/d) in Wiesbaden
- Manage Distributor Contracts
- Export Operations 3rd party compliance analyst
- Support the implementation and operation of our clients third party due diligence process to identify corruption risk among our clients distributors
- Assist and support sales/commercial organization in collecting due diligence information from third party distributors and resolving red flags
- Document management
- Min. 4 years of work experience
- University degree, preferable in business or legal
- Auditing, legal or compliance background helpful, but not required
- Fluent in spoken and written english
- Timeline and accuracy of processes in line with our clients policies
Are you interested in this challenging job? Then please submit your profile under specification of reference number 29-265-12324.